Dyna HT Coils
One pair of DC1-1 HT Coils only (no HT leads)
Made in the USA
These high tech, top quality coils are designed for maximum performance
They produce spark voltages in excess of 30,000 volts and spark energies second to none
DYNA Coils are made to replace stock coils. Choose from three configurations and five variations of resistance for different applications
DYNA Coils work with point ignitions, aftermarket electronic ignitions and factory electronic ignitions
Before selecting a coil, check the coil primary resistance requirements as specified by the manufacturer of the ignition being used.
- No exposed laminations to rust and degrade performance.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- Peak gap current in excess of 50mA.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 40,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
- 1 year warranty.
Dyna Ignition Coils - high tech top qualitydesigned for high performance.
They prodice spark voltages in excess of 30 000 volts - and spark energies second to none! Available ina wide range of resistance & output configurations to
faclitate easy replacement of standard coils
Dyna coils work with factory electronic ignitions, contact points and aftermarket ignitions.
Check the primary & secondary resistance requirements as specified by the manufacturer of the igntion being used.
Dyna coils are sold as pairs - unless otherwise noted.
|Dyna Ignition Coils|
|Part No.||Outputs #||Primary Resistance||Secondary Resistance||Colour||# Pkg||Style|
|DC1-1||2||3.0 ohms||14,400 ohms||Green||2||J|